Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Black Limited
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member of another group and someone there was nice enough to gather, into a spreadsheet, all the pertinent information on everything available for the certain type ebikes we ride, Items that are proven to fit and work via the members input, Things like where to purchase, manufacturer or vendor, specific part numbers, cost, quantity needed, etc..

If someone had the time and knows enough about spreadsheets, it would be a great benefit for us to have something like that here. I know I'd donate all the items I've gotten so far, even though they're already here, just all over these forums as is everyone elses upgrades. Winter is coming and perhaps someone would have the time then.

Just a thought...

·
Registered
Hampton Gray Limited AWD
23 Posts
I'm a member of another group and someone there was nice enough to gather, into a spreadsheet, all the pertinent information on everything available for the certain type ebikes we ride, Items that are proven to fit and work via the members input, Things like where to purchase, manufacturer or vendor, specific part numbers, cost, quantity needed, etc..

If someone had the time and knows enough about spreadsheets, it would be a great benefit for us to have something like that here. I know I'd donate all the items I've gotten so far, even though they're already here, just all over these forums as is everyone elses upgrades. Winter is coming and perhaps someone would have the time then.

Just a thought...
I would gladly do or help do something like this! It's a phenomenal idea! :) Only problem is finding the initial data. I am currently on the hunt for front grille part numbers--zero response from dealers. Subaru has an AMAZING website that breaks down every single screw for everything single model in full exploded view details. Yes... every screw has a part number listed. Examples below.

·
Registered
Black Limited
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would gladly do or help do something like this! It's a phenomenal idea! :) Only problem is finding the initial data. I am currently on the hunt for front grille part numbers--zero response from dealers. Subaru has an AMAZING website that breaks down every single screw for everything single model in full exploded view details. Yes... every screw has a part number listed. Examples below.

Great! Maybe just starting with the aftermarket parts here in the forum might be a good start.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here's a baby step. Just threw some stuff from tabs I had open here.

Don't make me regret making it writeable :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sweet! Someone added LED brake/turn lights. Thanks!

They look like they come as a pair - do you need 2 2-packs or just 2 bulbs?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank you for the additions! I have cleaned up some links (removing all the extra tracking stuff on Amazon, for example).

Also, Smartliner 1st row mats are now back in stock! I just got myself a pair on the way.

·
Registered
Black Limited
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a baby step. Just threw some stuff from tabs I had open here.

Don't make me regret making it writeable :)

Great job... and "Thanks!" for getting it going! Hope people use and respect it. I know I will... Thx again! (y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts