Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear what you think of your new ride!

Reactions: gcet

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
262 Posts
Congratulations. Great looking Santa Cruz.

That is the first photo of the black interior I've seen that comes close to what is looks like. Every other photo I've seen makes it look gray including the one's took. That interior is black isn't it? :unsure:

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium - Phantom Black
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations. Great looking Santa Cruz.

That is the first photo of the black interior I've seen that comes close to what is looks like. Every other photo I've seen makes it look gray including the one's took. That interior is black isn't it? :unsure:
Yes, it is black

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
Yeah, as neat as I think Canada's 'green' leather may be, I think I prefer the black interior overall. I may feel different if I lived in the desert vs. the arctic. (Okay, not quite arctic ... but only 15 degrees latitude away from it. :p)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah, as neat as I think Canada's 'green' leather may be, I think I prefer the black interior overall. I may feel different if I lived in the desert vs. the arctic. (Okay, not quite arctic ... but only 15 degrees latitude away from it. :p)
The black interior is a thing of beauty for sure. IMO it is a tad darker than what the photo depict but it is VERY close.

·
Registered
262 Posts
One thing I don't think is well known about the black interior is that the headliner is also black. Coming from Subaru, that was a welcome surprise.
WTH...I don't think I've even noticed the headliner in mine...duh. It's got to be black or I would've noticed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts