Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went from a Baja for 12 years to a Ridgeline (bought used first edition) for 6 years to my white limited. Reminds me a lot of the Baja but all high tech. Certainly smaller than the Ridgeline but really nimble. Of course I am only learning the the use of all the gadgets and high tech. Really fun vehicle to drive and it looks really cool. Very few available on Long Island, think I am one of the first around here to get one. Very happy but I paid around $3k over list.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,278 Posts
Congrats! Well, not on the extra $3k, but as long as YOU are happy with the deal, and the vehicle, that's ultimately the only thing that matters. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!
Sorry you had to pay extra, but I’m not surprised. I over list for mine too, not $3k but over list.
I’m very happy with my limited.

·
Registered
563 Posts
That $3000 over list will bug the crap out of you in a month or two when you notice they are selling for list now... and everyone has one :) But Nice ride enjoy while you can!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That $3000 over list will bug the crap out of you in a month or two when you notice they are selling for list now... and everyone has one :) But Nice ride enjoy while you can!
Dude,
Life is too short to worry about that. I have waited since 2015 for a suitable replacement for my Baja. Luckily business is great, Going for a cruise right now to the beach.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dude,
Life is too short to worry about that. I have waited since 2015 for a suitable replacement for my Baja. Luckily business is great, Going for a cruise right now to the beach. View attachment 2135
I'm right there with you, life is too short to worry about yesterday. I have about the same deal as you, pick mine up Tues. I'm saying goodbye to a 2006 Baja. Will be great to have a new vehicle, but will be hard to say goodbye to the old Baja, was a great little truck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I’ll be representing the Hudson Valley when it comes in. No idea when though! Paying sticker luckily for my Limited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts