Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More

Attachments

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
You can reply to own post to keep all the pictures together I believe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats and thanks for sharing. Which model? Is the rear window manual? Is the back seat tight?
SEL with activity package. Rear window is manual. You can fit four adults comfortably. Lots of front legroom so seats can be pulled up and i am still comfortable.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Nice to see an SC in someone's driveway, rather than another in the middle of a car lot.

How is the ride -- soft, firm?
Road/tire noise?
Wind noise?
Other outside sounds -- loud trucks, radios, etc.?
A little too soon to be putting your foot into it, but does it 'feel light,' like it wants to giddy-up-and-go?
How is brake pedal -- firm, soft?
Brakes - do they bite hard?
Pedal travel?
Oh, never mind. Just enjoy the new ride. It looks sweet!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
While the tape measure is out - mirror tip to mirror tip, looking for the real width at the widest point. This is best done with both front windows down, then just run the tape all the way across. If possible- thanks. My garage is tight since my boat is already in there.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
486 Posts
Wow, that second row legroom looks a bit on the scarce side, and that rear window is miniscule. Other than that the SC looks great.

·
Registered
652 Posts
If it's not too much trouble, could you provide the width measurement of the speedometer display screen? I'm curious if my iPad would fit in front of it for YouTube watching while I'm sitting in my car parked.
Isn't that why they put all those driver assist functions on cars now? ;)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Wow, that second row legroom looks a bit on the scarce side, and that rear window is miniscule.
Rear legroom is about average for a midsize truck. And yeah that rear porthole appears to be nearly worthless, like many I wish that whole window went down instead - that would have been awesome.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Rear legroom is about average for a midsize truck. And yeah that rear porthole appears to be nearly worthless, like many I wish that whole window went down instead - that would have been awesome.
I wish Hyundai had made the rear seat flip down and added a hatch that opened into the bed like the Subaru Baja. I can put an 8 foot piece of lumber in the Baja and close the tailgate. I will miss that feature.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
I wish Hyundai had made the rear seat flip down and added a hatch that opened into the bed like the Subaru Baja. I can put an 8 foot piece of lumber in the Baja and close the tailgate. I will miss that feature.
That would be nice -OR- an electric rear window (no port hole).

You can stack sheets of 4'X8' plywood in the back of my '68 International Travelall beast and shut the tailgate; that has an electric window within it like the old station wagons. Don't ask me what the gas mileage is. I don't measure it, because I don't want to know... (392V8/5spd manual)

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
I used to be able to put a 4x8 foot sheet of plywood in my 87 Crown Vic wagon with the tailgate down and rear seats folded. That was a great car. Still kinda miss it, except the AC didn't work and it had a cold weather issue. (Engine would gun when it got cold, below -20, like you had your foot on the floor. Mechanics could never find the cause.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts