Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,207 Posts
July 22nd

Going with "Sliced Bread" Joey Lagano's #22, because I think the Santa Cruz is the next best thing to sliced bread!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You didn't specify which year :ROFLMAO:
Magic 8 ball says... July 30th.

However announcing pricing and have a build site ready might be two different things.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Same
Thanks for the welcome . Only a guess? The only thing I have received is the original email stating I have reserved a limited model. Nothing from my local dealer. Hopefully I am wrong with my date.
...same here....welcome Toozm......which model do you like?

·
Registered
Currently drive a Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
74 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, I’m leaning towards the Limited, since I have owned two Hyundai’s previously which were both limited models and great vehicles.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,207 Posts
Production is planned to go back online starting Monday. Hope that actually happens. It seems like we are coming down to the wire for pricing. Should be announced sometime soon, most likely between July12th and the end of the month. Can't wait!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Production is planned to go back online starting Monday. Hope that actually happens. It seems like we are coming down to the wire for pricing. Should be announced sometime soon, most likely between July12th and the end of the month. Can't wait!
I can't either! I can then get to planning the rest of retirement schedule...lol. This will be probably, maybe be my last new vehicle. So I have to do due diligence. Oh and if they announce it on the 26th I WIN!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts