Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Can I climb thru the sunroof to get in? Per the article this is a concept rendering and not a real thing… yet. Given how popular over landing is maybe there is a market for such a contraption.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
76 Posts
A vehicle and a place to live. LOL. You know the Santa Cruz development team was "Burning Fatties" on that day. Long distance commuters (Walking Black Bear comes to mind) would have a comfortable place to nap. But it kills the looks for me. Especially since mine is white.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
That isn't even concept art ... that's MS Paint. Also, kiss your radio/Sirius goodbye, since it takes out the sharkfin on the roof.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't like the look of this "concept" drawing at all. It would look better if you just remove the top rounded cap completely. Shark fins can be relocated, but it's a PITA. Weight is a major concern for something like this on a SC.

Might be better to stick with something like Roofnest's new Falcon Pro and let it extend over the cab.
Falcon Pro Roof Top Tent | Roofnest.com

The nice thing about this new top of the line Roofnest is it allows you to store your bedding within the clamshell. (y)

·
Registered
76 Posts
He is another concept. I could be cool if it was removable like the old Nissan Pulsar. The video is pretty cool. The soundtrack is terrible man I love a mute button.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
Certainly interesting ... but I don't see the point. There's already a Tucson that shares (mostly) its face. I guess it could make a cool Palisade replacement.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah all we need is some woodgrain. and it would like my Grandma's old "Vista Cruiser" 50+ years in the future of course. It's the new 70's show reboot project. That 20's show. Instead of smoking cheeba in the basement, burgers and shakes. The new version is soy latte, avacado toast and a trip to the dispensary. 😂 😂

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
224 Posts
Who really enjoys time-lapse vids of someone playing in Photoshop? They just make me dizzy. Just show me the finished product; don't drag me through all the hundreds of steps it took to get there.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL (Ice White)
45 Posts
Can I climb thru the sunroof to get in? Per the article this is a concept rendering and not a real thing… yet. Given how popular over landing is maybe there is a market for such a contraption.
@JMII ; I mean anything is possible…. it’s really a matter of will power. Anything can fit if you try hard enough. Slim fast here, jig saw there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He is another concept. I could be cool if it was removable like the old Nissan Pulsar. The video is pretty cool. The soundtrack is terrible man I love a mute button.
Now make that a cabover shell with the same look that pops up for a camper bed and you'd have something much nicer than the one above that doesn't quite cut it in the looks department.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts