Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium SEL AWD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to have my premium cloth seats transform into leather soon. The local truck accessory store can buy a kit online that will transform my seats for me. I know their work is good, I have had some done in the past by them. Has anyone else recovered their seats yet in their SC?

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
487 Posts
I have a Limited, so that's not an issue for me, but I've seen some of those leather covers and they look great. A little pricey, but they do a good job.

I also had a sunroof installed in a car years ago, and it worked perfectly.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium SEL AWD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had some seats redone on my GMC for around a $1000 here in GA. The leather was quality and made a nice addition. I didn't opt for the Limited, because there were some things I didn't really need, but leather makes it nice.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
How much is it to reupholster the seats these days? Back in 2006, I was looking at XTerra and FJ, neither top trim came with leather… price was dependent on style and quality of the leather, but I remember starting around $2,000 - got the XTerra, but didn’t change the seats…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have looked into Katzkin leather seat covers. For about $1500 they can make and install leather custom fitted for my SC. The reviews seem to be positive. My only concern is that you can't go back. They cut the fabric off the seat to install the leather.

·
Registered
Black Limited
308 Posts
Have looked into Katzkin leather seat covers. For about $1500 they can make and install leather custom fitted for my SC. The reviews seem to be positive. My only concern is that you can't go back. They cut the fabric off the seat to install the leather.
That's a bummer!!! I'd have them removed and save them. I'm sure you could sell them later as someone eventually would need them after they poke a hole it the original.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts