Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I kinda expected this but still not sure if it is worth it. Noticed the site says Estimated MSRP is without destination charges so we are likely looking at over 40K for the Limited. I was hoping for around 2K less.

Estimated MSRP is a preliminary estimate and is subject to change pending vehicle availability. Excludes destination charges, tax, title and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I kinda expected this but still not sure if it is worth it. Noticed the site says Estimated MSRP is without destination charges so we are likely looking at over 40K for the Limited. I was hoping for a few grand less.
Also the Limited does not include AWD so add on another $2k for that (the Santa Fe Limited AWD is a $1,700 option). EDIT: It appears AWD is included at the $39,720 price. Its does say "estimated" so it could be another $1k here or there.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was pretty close guessing $25-26k on the low end and $37-38k on the high end. I later tweaked to as high as $42 which is likely accurate once you add in some accessories or options. Impressed that the low end is only $24 (ok $23,990). Let the complaining that it is still too expensive begin :whistle:
Plus whatever destination charges are. Had reserved a Limited, no complaints, but at over 40k ones options increase, then if dealers play games.....I'm probably going to explore those options, plus with the way the car market is will probably wait for the dust to settle.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was pretty close guessing $25-26k on the low end and $37-38k on the high end. I later tweaked to as high as $42 which is likely accurate once you add in some accessories or options. Impressed that the low end is only $24 (ok $23,990). Let the complaining that it is still too expensive begin :whistle:
Yes, it's too expensive, but everything is. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I can remember when McDonalds French fries were 11 cents. Todays project will to be to spec out what I want and tomorrow start dealing with the local Hyundia dealer.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Plus whatever destination charges are. Had reserved a Limited, no complaints, but at over 40k ones options increase, then if dealers play games.....I'm probably going to explore those options, plus with the way the car market is will probably wait for the dust to settle.
Thats where I am. If they try to play ball I'll just walk. Got a much more affordable Mav I can get and throw leather in call it good.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (eventually)
304 Posts
I compared the US to CAD pricing on the Tuscon Hybrid AWD ... the spread is about $4,000, which puts the SC Ultimate in Canada around $43,500 CAD if they follow the same spread. That might just seal the deal for me. If it's at/around $44k CAD, I'll wait for it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I compared the US to CAD pricing on the Tuscon Hybrid AWD ... the spread is about $4,000, which puts the SC Ultimate in Canada around $43,500 CAD if they follow the same spread. That might just seal the deal for me. If it's at/around $44k CAD, I'll wait for it.
Can I buy one in Canada and import it? Lol. Thats like a 5k discount when converted. Although idk what the Limited has over the Ultimate.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Don't forget the up charge for Sage Grey = $400 :mad:

And Desert Sand is now called Mojave Sand.

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
There isn't a choice on wheels on the limited - they are 20"

Here are the accessories:
View attachment 942 View attachment 943
How did you get this? I've tried on a couple browsers due to the above post (not that it should matter). Currently Chrome is having a seizure and won't even load prices any more- it has reverted to coming soon. Mojave Sand is also still called Desert Sand. Same for the Sage Grey upcharge?

·
Registered
39 Posts
How did you get this? I've tried on a couple browsers due to the above post (not that it should matter). Currently Chrome is having a seizure and won't even load prices any more- it has reverted to coming soon. Mojave Sand is also still called Desert Sand. Same for the Sage Grey upcharge?
I had to go into the "reserve now" tab to see the prices.

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Venza Limited
199 Posts
ha
There isn't a choice on wheels on the limited - they are 20"

Here are the accessories:
View attachment 942 View attachment 943
I guess I'll find someone nearby if they want to trade their 18" with my 20". Hopefully TPMS auto relearns without having to do anything.

Do you know what those pkg1, pkg2 means?
What are Cross Rails? Are they the 2 rails on the roof?
And no cross bars?

Some of the accessories I have no clue such as camera mount with fender flares

1 - 20 of 130 Posts