Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Vendor
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we are featuring the 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Bed Liner! Help prevent any scrapes, dents, decolorization and more with this strong and durable hard plastic bed liner!
Tire Automotive tire Rectangle Synthetic rubber Flooring

Click here to order yours today! Plus, we offer FREE shipping on all orders over $100 within the Contiguous US!

· Registered
360 Posts
Normally I wouldn't consider this for a composite bed, but I noticed that my tailgate had some scratches on it from hauling brush a couple weeks ago, so I might pick one up eventually.
I have this on mine. Came with the vehicle package. Overall, I would recommend it as an add-on if you can swing it. Great material. Fits snug and you can still access the truck compartment.

· Registered
SEL AWD
285 Posts
I went with the Access mat to get that carpet feeling, but this OEM one seems pretty durable. I checked it out at the dealership and it looks like it works very well with the brunk.

· Registered
1,176 Posts
Our "Myrtle" came with this OEM mat. It is 'hinged' where it needs to bend for the brunk. The material/surface seems great. It's not hard and slick, so that stuff slides around like an ice rink. Yet, it's also not too soft and grippy, which would have made it hard to pull heavy loads out the back. One of those all-too-rare things, it is "just right."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.