Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every picture I see of the gauge display shows this:

And when I drove it, I ran through the displays like I do in my Kia, and got the same thing (which seems to relate to the AWD system instead of tire pressures.

So, is there a display that shows the individual tires and their pressures like in my Kia's?

·
Registered
2020 Kia Telluride/2014 Chevrolet SS
23 Posts
Every picture I see of the gauge display shows this:

View attachment 1823

And when I drove it, I ran through the displays like I do in my Kia, and got the same thing (which seems to relate to the AWD system instead of tire pressures.

So, is there a display that shows the individual tires and their pressures like in my Kia's?
It’s definitely in there somewhere. You just need to cycle through the different options.

You go between the four categories with the pages button at the top right of your steering wheel.

You can then go through each category with the up/down toggle right below that pages button.

You’ll find what you’re looking for eventually. Just know that it won’t give you an actual number until you’ve been driving for a minute.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Yes that display can be changed to show the individual tire pressure, check your owners manual for what buttons to see it.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium AWD 2.5T Blue Stone
185 Posts
When on that screen, use the up/down buttons on the right side of the steering wheel to switch between the AWD power settings and the TPMS data.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When on that screen, use the up/down buttons on the right side of the steering wheel to switch between the AWD power settings and the TPMS data.
Oh, okay. I was on a test drive and couldn't try all options and not wreck it. lol. I'm familiar with the Hyundai/Kia setup after owning 5 Kias, but Hyundai switches a couple things around.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts