Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their any way to keep the radio display screen on after restarting. It seems to go back to a black screen with a blue navigation background. I want it to stay where it was when I cut it off. HELP

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to know too. My SE is 2 months old, I see the screen goes black alot (usually while playing SiriusXM). Never tried it with FM. Did not find a resolution in any other thread.

This, plus the crap with Android Auto not working is pretty maddening. Everything works fine in our Acura RDX and they have regular downloads/flashes at the dealership.

·
Registered
55 Posts
there are issues with the radio/media apple play drops out / screen goes blank, sometimes apple play comes back, others times it does not. I listen to a lot of pod casts and use the phone, it really sucks some days.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate in white.
10 Posts
Is their any way to keep the radio display screen on after restarting. It seems to go back to a black screen with a blue navigation background. I want it to stay where it was when I cut it off. HELP
I wish I could help you, but that would mean that I know the answer and unfortunately I don’t. 😕 It is an annoying little problem. Hopefully a Good Samaritan genius will tell us the answer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh, you have problems with Apple Play? Try Android Auto! It basically unusable. Sadly, Hyundai rushed this to production. Thank God it's so simple and has no critical information on the screen for when it arbitrarily s#!ts the bed.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The default screen is the default and cannot be changed. However, it is set up as a touch screen. You can tap on various places to access music, nav, time screens. You can also touch and slide left/right to move to the other top level screens.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Couple options, since the default start screen can’t be changed in the Ultimate.
You can create a one touch short cut by utilizing the ”STAR” ⭐ Button
I use the short cut, to display my CarPlay.

You also have the split screen to scroll through, weather, radio, compass, etc…

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate in white.
10 Posts
Couple options, since the default start screen can’t be changed in the Ultimate.
You can create a one touch short cut by utilizing the ”STAR” ⭐ Button
I use the short cut, to display my CarPlay.

You also have the split screen to scroll through, weather, radio, compass, etc…
That’s a good alternative. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts