Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lady came up to me and asked if my Santa Cruz was a Limited. I told her yes, and she proceeded to tel me she has a white one, and has pre-ordered a Mojave Sand one that should be here next month.

I asked if she was going to be a two-SC household, and she told me she got the white one because she found it locally and couldn't wait, and she is going to sell it or trade it when the Mojave Sand comes in. She has only 500 miles on the white one.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hope you invited her to this forum. :)

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited
215 Posts
I'm looking for a Hampton Gray myself, followed by Sage Green, or Blue. I was offered a Hampton Gray Friday night at +1600 over MSRP and I decided to think about it and the dealer, Rick Case Davie, called today and said it was sold and they'd let me know when the other Hampton in transit arrives. They still have the Phantom Black for 2 weeks now and the other dealers also have black or Mojave in stock. Those colors dont seem to be popular down here and at 1600+ MSRP explains why they sitting on the lots. I'd consider taking the Phantom Black at MSRP -1500, made the offer but they declined.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought Mohave Sand was discontinued? So how is she ordering one? Just curious.
Apparently her pre-order has been in for awhile, and she's supposed to get it in a week or two. She commented that since it's being discontinued it should make hers even more valuable.

·
Registered
Currently drive a Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
131 Posts
I hope they honor her pre-order. I don’t want to put a damper on her request, but I had a pre- order placed in the first week of August and only told four weeks later that Mojave Sand was discontinued. I fortunately found one on the internet and through the forum and purchased a Mojave Sand Limited. Maybe my dealer wasn’t aggressive enough with Hyundai on my original order.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope they honor her pre-order. I don’t want to put a damper on her request, but I had a pre- order placed in the first week of August and only told four weeks later that Mojave Sand was discontinued. I fortunately found one on the internet and through the forum and purchased a Mojave Sand Limited. Maybe my dealer wasn’t aggressive enough with Hyundai on my original order.
Man, wish I could have found one! Have you posted pictures?

As for the lady's pre-order, i don't know. She may not get it after all. :confused:

·
Registered
Currently drive a Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
131 Posts
I did post several pictures taken in my front yard. Both sides, front and back, nothing exciting and at the moment I can’t remember which discussion. I hope she makes out with her order.🤞

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.