Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this one from my local Tractor Supply Company this morning. I installed it in the parking lot and was satisfied. (y)

My 15 y.o. stepson sits in the back, so he tried it out and said it works well. Success! 馃榿

The unit was $50 at TSC and is also available from Amazon for $80. 馃槒

My interior is black and the console is dark gray, so it fits in pretty well with the color scheme. The pix are much brighter than actual.

TSC link:
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/pilot-bully-contractor-console?cm_vc=-10005

Amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Automo...K,B07SC63648,B07QWB28G9,B08HRDND11,B006PPM6CO

Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Mode of transport Personal luxury car

Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

Chair Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! Does it mount with anything or just gravity install?
The bottom of the console has a loop made of the same kind of material as a seatbelt and I passed the center seatbelt through that, which snugly holds the console in place. It's really tight. The pix show it partially.

It won't come flying out in a sudden stop or accident. It can slide sideways a little but I have some Slip Not material that I'll be putting under it to keep it from moving.

If I can remember where I left that material! 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yesterday we installed some easyliner shelf liner under the rear seat console. The liner is rubberized and is really "grippy." Cheap too, like $6 for the roll. The leftover shelf liner will be used in my tool boxes in the garage. ;)

It turned out well! We used some double-sided sticky tape to secure the liner to the bottom of the console. It all went smoothly and the console no longer moves side-to-side at all. It's like the thing was nailed down to the seat! :cool:

Wood Violet Rectangle Font Electric blue

Luggage and bags Sunglasses Bag Rectangle Eyewear

Rectangle Bag Eyewear Luggage and bags Electric blue

Rectangle Webbing Sleeve Woolen Pattern

Registered
Phantom Black Limited
i bought a nearly identical one on amazon, will be using your tips to further secure mine. Great for baby seat storage in the back and to keep the little gremlin's hands away from the snacks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts