Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retired for a year now and waiting for a company to figure out that not everyone can use (or afford) the size and operating costs of the only REAL utility vehicles available today: pickup trucks. Can anyone imagine cleaning up the trash in the yard and throwing it in the back of your Rogue? Rav4? CRV?

My '06 Tundra is the best pickup I've ever owned and I won't be too broken up if I have to keep it for another 100,000 miles, but, as I said, I'm retired and the Tundra is simply overkill for what I now need. It has more power and cargo capacity than I can use these days and I have to drive around the block a few times before finding a parking spot big enough. It uses a lot of gas and the registration cost(based on weight) seems to go up every year.

I'll be waiting for a while more it seems...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Like you, I just don't need a full sized truck and bed and the cost of running one doesn't appeal to me. What will you be putting in a smaller truck bed?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Good choice of truck to get into but have you seen the new Ridgeline? It might interest you enough to forget about the Santa Cruz, plus the big dividing factor is you can test drive one right NOW. Of course with the Santa Cruz... you'll have to wait a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts