Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
151 Posts
I guess it all depends on the intended purpose, and the look you are going for. TBH, not a fan of either one; but our use case scenario involves mostly pavement. 🤷‍♂️ YMMV. 👍

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
The door pieces add some contrast. The side steps? A bit too much for me.

I want to see the factory fender flares. Hopefully the aftermarket gives us a brush guard and bed rails. I just want the brush guard as a mounting point for LED light bar.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I very much look forward to seeing how people customize their SC's!

The lifted SC (mock up) looks pretty darn impressive.
I imagine the weight will place added strain on engine and parts.
I'm also guessing those tires will not be happy with stock gear ratios.
I can EASILY see people upsizing their tires (a size or two) and having one fun little truck!!! :) (y)

With regard to side steps:
Some people like them, some people do not like them.
For anyone interested in side steps: If you have elderly parents or relatives with mobility issues, steps can actually make life more difficult (not easier... more difficult). Not hating on steps. Simply sharing my thoughts. (Have had two vehicles with side steps.. Both made life more difficult for my parents).

·
Registered
122 Posts
View attachment 1422 View attachment 1423
My Baja next to a Woodlands Texas truck. If I’m compensating for something, at least it’s not as dire a situation as that guy. 😂
Love the fit of your bike in your Baja. I hauled a little bigger bike in my Baja, rear wheel hung just pass the end of the tail gate. Used a piece of plywood under both wheels and bags of sand around front wheel to hold the plywood down. How many miles are on your Baja, mine is at 185k. Listed it on Facebook market place for one day and got a ton of offers. Soon as the Santa Cruz is here buyer will pick up Baja.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Love the fit of your bike in your Baja. I hauled a little bigger bike in my Baja, rear wheel hung just pass the end of the tail gate. Used a piece of plywood under both wheels and bags of sand around front wheel to hold the plywood down. How many miles are on your Baja, mine is at 185k. Listed it on Facebook market place for one day and got a ton of offers. Soon as the Santa Cruz is here buyer will pick up Baja.
Mine has the same mileage. The SC will also be replacing my Baja. It feels like a mistake to sell it, but there’s finally a new vehicle that can adequately fill its place.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Mine has the same mileage. The SC will also be replacing my Baja. It feels like a mistake to sell it, but there’s finally a new vehicle that can adequately fill its place.
As a Baja fanboi, who arrived too late for the party, I am really interested in hearing a review from you two as soon as you get your SCs -- especially as to how it compares to the trucklet features of the Baja.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts