Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Interesting the VIN plate lists the vehicle as a "truck".

The dark chrome looks more silver then I was expected. This was my original spec, but the more I see it the more I'm liking the Blue Stone with Black interior instead.

But hey there is a $28 discount on the price... someone should jump on this bargain :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
I don't hate the interior ... but I also don't really get the orange stripe on the dash. Stitching in the seats, sure. I have orange stitching in the seats of our Equinox too. Doesn't look bad. It just seems a little random here. I'm still curious if Canada is still getting the "two-tone green" option they still have on their website, or if it will be this grey/orange one. I think I'd rather have the black though.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
The Sage Grey looks like the Toyota RAV-4 Lunar Rock.
YES - thank you for the name of the color... I saw a Rav4 in this color the other day and did a double take trying to imagine it with a bed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't hate the interior ... but I also don't really get the orange stripe on the dash. Stitching in the seats, sure. I have orange stitching in the seats of our Equinox too. Doesn't look bad. It just seems a little random here. I'm still curious if Canada is still getting the "two-tone green" option they still have on their website, or if it will be this grey/orange one. I think I'd rather have the black though.
Agreed. I don’t mind the stitching, but I feel like the diagonal dashboard stripes won’t age well. For some reason I look at them and think “Ford Aerostar.”

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
I actually just saw an Aerostar on the road a couple of nights ago ... I turned to my wife and said, "Holy ****, an Aerostar! It's like seeing a unicorn!" Shockingly, it looked rust-free too! My mom liked hers about 20 years ago. She had almost a half million miles on the blasted thing too. Drove it all over creation until she went blind ... well, maybe even a little after she went blind too. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts