Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
These look top tier! What does Hyundai charge for them? I'm guessing at least $100 more than the carpeted ones that run $199.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Premium - Phantom Black
64 Posts
oooohhh I'm jealous! I bought the weather tech ones for the front, haven't found them for the back yet. That is nice!

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
222 Posts
Hello Everyone, so proud to be a part of the White Santa Cruz'in family!

Got my SC last week and dropped it by the dealership today, they installed this Mats only exclusive for SC, free of charge for me. Seems like I cant find it on any website to purchase extra tho? Anyone got source?
Those are the Premium All Weather Mats that seem to be only available right now in Canada.
Not cheap, but look like they're worth the price.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Well, I set up an appointment with the dealer for Tuesday afternoon to get everything else installed ... mud guards, hitch, cross bars for the roof, and should at least have the rear floor liner. I told him I'm good with getting all of the other stuff done while I'm on vacation and have time for a road trip. Once the front liners come in, I can always swing by on a Saturday to pick those up. There isn't much installation required there that the average 4 year old couldn't take care of ... and I've got at least 40 years experience on that. LOL I'm curious to see if they actually got the 7 pin wiring harness, come to think of it. He said they were just waiting on the front liners ... and I specifically ordered the 7 pin harness to go with the hitch. Guess I'll know for sure on Tuesday! Either they wrongly ordered a 4 pin, or he didn't mention it because I said when I ordered it that I know it hasn't been released yet.

Reactions: 12V

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
109 Posts
I wanted to order those with mine but that went into the black hole of communication with my sales rep. I thought that weather tech was the OEM for them but those look much nicer textured and with a rolled lip.

US price from the document I had was I think $295 or so, but a few of the accessories have crept up in price before materializing.

Heck of a free gift for sure. I've got smartliner fronts on the way and if we like them, then I'll order a set for my wife's Highlander as well.

Hyundai could have really capitalized on us early adopters if they had a proper supply chain and communication at launch. I couldn't even successfully pre-order stuff I wanted, at the end just gave up and was happy to get an SC itself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.