Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm thinking about buying a Samta Cruz, but I was wondering what you think would happen to the resale value if the hybrid version came out for 2023 or if anybody had an idea when they would announce a future lineup maybe with plug in hybrid. Thanks!

·
Registered
525 Posts
The markets nuts, so hard to predict anything, that's why Carvana is giving me $37k for an SEL non-active.

As far as hybrid options, have the hybrid and plug in hybrids hurt the RAV4's resale value? I don't think more options will hurt resale, I think aftermarket support might, at least to the truck crowd (I miss having the ability to tinker without selling a kidney first, what parts are available for the SC cost a fortune).

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hello, I'm thinking about buying a Samta Cruz, but I was wondering what you think would happen to the resale value if the hybrid version came out for 2023 or if anybody had an idea when they would announce a future lineup maybe with plug in hybrid. Thanks!
No hybrid or PHEV options for 2023
Pre-Orders for 2023 have been open for a month now…

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Where did you see that? The Hyundai website is only showing the 2022 right now. Is the 2023 showing on the website up in Canada or is that only in person at the dealer?
Ya, In Canada, since we can only factory order, it makes sense you can pre-order for 2023 for fall delivery.
Pricing isn’t out yet, but you can put a deposit down - the link also shows the specifications for the different trim levels

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can tell you first hand that hyundai wants to be completely electric by 2030. With that being said, it could go either way in terms of resale value. I know that doesn't answer your question, but I hope I was able to provide some intel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts