Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for that chart Chuck. It clarifies some confusion. I always ask the concierge about the black interior but never asked him if the blue would come with gray. Now I understand for the Limited, only black leather. Still dark grey with orange piping would look great with the Blue Stone! Well in my opinion but it is a weird light blue.

·
Registered
65 Posts
After reviewing all 1,213 vehicles on Chuck's list there is not one Limited with a gray interior, some dark gray w / orange, but no gray. I'm guessing the gray leather interior never was a choice.

·
Registered
TBD
41 Posts
After reviewing all 1,213 vehicles on Chuck's list there is not one Limited with a gray interior, some dark gray w / orange, but no gray. I'm guessing the gray leather interior never was a choice.
I was under the impression the gray interior was for cloth seats which is not an option on Limited.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Below copied from the Hyundai Sales Training video. Limited | Hyundai Sales Training Stopping at the local Hyundai dealership tomorrow to see if they can order a Santa Cruz now and what colors are available. I was there a month ago and was told too soon, now that production has started, see what they tell me this time.

Color
Color (Code)Black (NNB)Gray (PPX)Black (NNB)Gray (PPX)Dark Gray w/Orange Accents (YRF)
ExteriorClothLeather

Ice White (WSS)

Phantom Black Pearl (S3B)

Hampton Gray Metallic (NT2)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts