Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
130 Posts
When i got my white one it has some pin stripe. I've been looking at it and trying to think if i want to check into some striping of some sort. If i were more technically advanced i would do some experimenting with photo shop.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Sel AWD
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When i got my white one it has some pin stripe. I've been looking at it and trying to think if i want to check into some striping of some sort. If i were more technically advanced i would do some experimenting with photo shop.
I wanted to highlight the V shape. On most cars I have had the straight body line continues along the entire length. I did think of adding one to the lower body line. Nice thing is if I tire of it a hair dryer and a little time and it's all gone.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nicely understated highlighting. Has anyone done anything w/ the lettering on the tailgate? I was thinking of shadowing or something like that, just draw a little more attention to it.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Sel AWD
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ordered the pin stripe from Amazon,
Universal TFX 0003016 - Auto Customizing Dual Pinstripe - 3/16" x 140' (1/16” Stripe, 1/16" Gap, Then 1/16” Stripe) - 016-Matte Black. Just followed the lines around the body. Faded the lower part to nothing and allowed all to cross at the intersection and trimmed all the ends, which looks like a buckle.

View attachment 5624 View attachment 5624
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood
Water Grey Flooring Road surface Floor
Water Grey Flooring Road surface Floor
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered the pin stripe from Amazon,
Universal TFX 0003016 - Auto Customizing Dual Pinstripe - 3/16" x 140' (1/16” Stripe, 1/16" Gap, Then 1/16” Stripe) - 016-Matte Black. Just followed the lines around the body. Faded the lower part to nothing and allowed all to cross at the intersection and trimmed all the ends, which looks like a buckle.

View attachment 5624 View attachment 5624
View attachment 5625 View attachment 5626 View attachment 5626 View attachment 5628
Ah ok, cool thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts