Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
77 Posts
When i got my white one it has some pin stripe. I've been looking at it and trying to think if i want to check into some striping of some sort. If i were more technically advanced i would do some experimenting with photo shop.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Sel AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When i got my white one it has some pin stripe. I've been looking at it and trying to think if i want to check into some striping of some sort. If i were more technically advanced i would do some experimenting with photo shop.
I wanted to highlight the V shape. On most cars I have had the straight body line continues along the entire length. I did think of adding one to the lower body line. Nice thing is if I tire of it a hair dryer and a little time and it's all gone.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nicely understated highlighting. Has anyone done anything w/ the lettering on the tailgate? I was thinking of shadowing or something like that, just draw a little more attention to it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nicely understated highlighting. Has anyone done anything w/ the lettering on the tailgate? I was thinking of shadowing or something like that, just draw a little more attention to it.
Someone mentioned this in another post somewhere, think some inserts or something?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts