Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm interested in the Santa Cruz ultimate.
I am just wondering if anyone has actually ordered one yet and has seen the dealer cost for it.
I'm not looking for the MSRP.
My local dealership is offering 3% over dealer cost (on all cars) for military members.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm interested in the Santa Cruz ultimate.
I am just wondering if anyone has actually ordered one yet and has seen the dealer cost for it.
I'm not looking for the MSRP.
My local dealership is offering 3% over dealer cost (on all cars) for military members.
Welcome. There is a mix of people waiting for delivery and those who already have them. There are some good threads with pictures from new owners and lots of Q&A. Enjoy.

UPDATED: There is also a group who are on the fence vs. other vehicles (Ford Mavrick), so there is a lot of healthy debate here too. :p

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
861 Posts
3% over invoice is a great deal if you can get it. I have a Sage Grey Ultimate on order ... expecting it in 3-4 weeks from now. My dealer just got their demo (base Preferred) this week. If it's still there on Saturday I'm going to take a drive to check it out. It's about 150km away from home for me, about 250km away from work. And that's the nearest dealer. Ah, life in the wilderness ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I went and test drove two this week and when talking with the dealer he said that if anyone out there out there 500 down they will be receiving the price listed on the Hyundai Canada pricing list. They will not be upcharging for placed order. So that’s a good sign

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I went and test drove two this week and when talking with the dealer he said that if anyone out there out there 500 down they will be receiving the price listed on the Hyundai Canada pricing list. They will not be upcharging for placed order. So that’s a good sign
They will not be upchargeing the MSRP but what the dealer cost is what I'm looking for

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
861 Posts
Here's the Carcost Canada dealer invoice price. From my experience last year buying our Equinox, they are pretty dead accurate. There isn't a ton of wiggle room for the dealers here without some factory incentives.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's the Carcost Canada dealer invoice price. From my experience last year buying our Equinox, they are pretty dead accurate. There isn't a ton of wiggle room for the dealers here without some factory incentives.
View attachment 2066
I did the ungaggle thing the other day and came up with a different number lol
$42,013.00 but I can't post a picture

1 - 8 of 8 Posts