Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,135 Posts
Your list says you can't lock your doors on exit with the button on the SC ... I'm confused. I lock my doors with the button on the door handle EVERY time I get out of it. Why can't you lock the doors with the button on yours?

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
224 Posts
You think like I do,, OP. Pros and cons. And while I hate giving up a few things, the pros outweighed the cons for me, too.

I agree the Ridgeline is just a little too big. But one thing you didn't mention that was big for me is that the Santa Cruz, at least in upper trims, has a turbocharged engine. I've had turbos in my last half-dozen vehicles, and I love what they do to overall performance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your list says you can't lock your doors on exit with the button on the SC ... I'm confused. I lock my doors with the button on the door handle EVERY time I get out of it. Why can't you lock the doors with the button on yours?
I meant using the inside door panel lock/unlock button. I have to lock the doors by brushing my hand by the outside door handle (once door is closed) in order to lock the doors.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
224 Posts
I meant using the inside door panel lock/unlock button. I have to lock the doors by brushing my hand by the outside door handle (once door is closed) in order to lock the doors.
I'm glad someone mentioned that. I was fumbling around trying to find that indention to touch/press. Now I just brush it and it locks. 😎

1 - 6 of 6 Posts