Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day.
I bought a 23 SE AWD. Its a vehicle that is intended for one of my kids to drive so i didn't want to spend a ton on the higher trim levels.
Just wondering if there are any easy electronics upgrades that can be done.
I was looking at push button start, and perhaps some the of dash camera. Some vehicles have the wiring in place, just need to connect up the specific device. Wondering what might be easy upgrades that i can do over time.

Cheers
Mac

·
Registered
Santa Cruz SE AWD
71 Posts
The lights in the gill are LED but the headlights are halogen and not very bright. There are several discussions on the forum about which options are available.

·
Registered
2022 SE AWD - Phantom Black
189 Posts
As an owner of a 22 SE AWD, I wouldn't bother doing many upgrades. It doesn't need them.

The headlights are still brighter than anything I've ever had in the past, despite not being LED.

The Infotainment system is great. You'll notice a serious change in sound quality when using Android Auto vs just radio. Get him an unlimited data plan for his phone and a subscription to Pandora, etc.

I'd look into getting a hitch put on and getting stuff like a bike carrier or an LED brake light that goes in the receiver. We did that. It carries two bikes just great.

Maybe get him different tires put on? I plan on replacing mine with A/Ts some time next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts