Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Black Limited
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of DIY and mods going on and have done a few myself. Don't be fooled by MSRP of the parts you get. If you know of a cheaper price by all means say something. I just got an oil filter kit from one dealer for my Ltd last week. He wanted $21.95 so I paid it. Went to a different dealer today and when I was there happened to check on his price for the same part #. He wanted $17. Moral of the story: Ask and you may just be surprised.

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
OEM Hitch!
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Trailer Hitch | OEM Parts | K5F61-AU000 | eBay

I think these will come back down to the $450 the factory charges in the future at the dealers, but this is better than what they are charging now. Looks much more substantial than the Curt hitch in pictures to me.
Some OEM listings in the Mid 400 range. Doesn't matter how it looks as long as it's a class three. Curt (one of the largest hitch manufacturers) has theirs out for a discounted $235 at various places (like Uhaul)

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
226 Posts
Some OEM listings in the Mid 400 range. Doesn't matter how it looks as long as it's a class three. Curt (one of the largest hitch manufacturers) has theirs out for a discounted $235 at various places (like Uhaul)
Did you go to a UHaul store or order it via UHaul online to get it for $235?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts