Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 SC SEL AWD activity package, '21 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only thing I have found to be a little annoying with the OEM bed cover is, if there is any ice in the channels as I go to roll it back I have to push and pull it back and forth until the ice breaks up enough to allow it to roll up in the box properly. Other than that no issues with it. Others on here have complained about water getting in. From what I have seen in mine it's not enough water to worry about.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Only thing I have found to be a little annoying with the OEM bed cover is, if there is any ice in the channels as I go to roll it back I have to push and pull it back and forth until the ice breaks up enough to allow it to roll up in the box properly. Other than that no issues with it. Others on here have complained about water getting in. From what I have seen in mine it's not enough water to worry about.
What worries me about rolling the tonneau cover back and forth when it is iced up is that if force opened and closed the cheap plastic roller bearings and other hardware components used will break. Would have been better if Hyundai had used better and more durable products in that area. So I have decided that I won’t open or close the cover in the winter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts