Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AutoTrader Hyundai Santa Cruz Query Results

Showing 188 nationwide, but also a cool way to see real life pics. Of the 52 in 500 mile radius of me:
  1. SEL (29)
  2. SEL Premium (18)
  3. Limited (5)
Not a single SE base model advertised oddly. I think I'm digging the SEL Premium, in spite of the silver front grill. Just wish it came without the rear glass cutout and sunroof for a discount. Cheapest way to get the turbo in the US though.

Woah, found this $30K MSRP SEL for an asking price of over $40K... o_O For this one, they are asking $50K.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice find on AutoTrader. I also got the HyundaiUSA Inventory search to work (it only allows you to search within 250 miles of a zipcode at a time though). Just had to put the URL in manually:

Also, a couple of us here on the forums are tracking all collected inventory info here scinventory.net

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
486 Posts
AutoTrader Hyundai Santa Cruz Query Results

Showing 188 nationwide, but also a cool way to see real life pics. Of the 52 in 500 mile radius of me:
  1. SEL (29)
  2. SEL Premium (18)
  3. Limited (5)
Not a single SE base model advertised oddly. I think I'm digging the SEL Premium, in spite of the silver front grill. Just wish it came without the rear glass cutout and sunroof for a discount. Cheapest way to get the turbo in the US though.

Woah, found this $30K MSRP SEL for an asking price of over $40K... o_O For this one, they are asking $50K.
As you mentioned, I like seeing the real life photo shots. On second glance, I think the SC looks terrible in white, unless it is the Limited trim.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm digging the SEL Premium, in spite of the silver front grill. Just wish it came without the rear glass cutout and sunroof for a discount. Cheapest way to get the turbo in the US though.
You would dig the Turbo, it zips. You'll want it you ever get into something like the SeaDoo Switch or one of those semi teardrop trailers with a roof tent.

But you are right the sunroof does not add a whole lot. I'd suggest getting a test drive on drive a Tuscon or something with the same Dual Clutch and see if that is your jam. For me it smoothed out right at 1000 miles; noticably less grabby when you let off the acceletor in the turn. (never mind going into the turn with gas in the first place)

I didn't mind at all putting a $500 deposit for a site unseen premium Hampton Grey. My approach was to ask for a 'spec sheet' for any premiums they were expecting and got lucky enough to get handed one before it was allocated. It had list prices, which gave me a soft anchor for a pricing start a msrp

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But you are right the sunroof does not add a whole lot. I'd suggest getting a test drive on drive a Tuscon or something with the same Dual Clutch and see if that is your jam.
No 8-speed DCT in the Tucson, have to step up to the Santa Fe for that. But, yeah, not a bad idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts