Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited in Blue Stone
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw the first Hyundai commercial last night that showed a Santa Cruz. The commercial ended with a group of Hyundai models and right at the end, a Blue Stone SC pulls in to the circle of cars and the commercial ends. Not a word about the SC itself.

Reactions: awightaz

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD
917 Posts
I saw the first Hyundai commercial last night that showed a Santa Cruz. The commercial ended with a group of Hyundai models and right at the end, a Blue Stone SC pulls in to the circle of cars and the commercial ends. Not a word about the SC itself.
I saw that last weekend for the first time.... I'm sure they don't want to pull a Maverick and Not even have the loss leader Hybrid available. Nope Hyundai is doing right, Slowly until they are fully producing the SC..and availability is perfect

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
I've seen that one several times now. It's implies some kind of massive Hyundai sale and 0% financing, but there is a bunch of fine print at the bottom and we all found out how Hyundai uses fine print in their reservation system here in the US. I like to pause my cable while the fine print is there and photograph it with my cell phone, then blow it up and read it. :oops: That opens your eyes to the facts real quick!

Anyone know if the SC is now included in the 0% financing program?

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz LTD AWD Hampton Gray
53 Posts
I've seen that one several times now. It's implies some kind of massive Hyundai sale and 0% financing, but there is a bunch of fine print at the bottom and we all found out how Hyundai uses fine print in their reservation system here in the US. I like to pause my cable while the fine print is there and photograph it with my cell phone, then blow it up and read it. :oops: That opens your eyes to the facts real quick!

Anyone know if the SC is now included in the 0% financing program?
In Chicagoland, we have the 0.0% for up to 48 months.

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited in Blue Stone
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a nod to our Canadian SC owners. Bob and Doug need an SC to haul their beer.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
It was a nod to our Canadian SC owners. Bob and Doug need an SC to haul their beer.
Back off, ya hoser!
Ah, it's just about time for radio stations across the nation to play the Canadian Christmas anthem ... Bob and Doug's 12 Days of Christmas. "Two turtlenecks, and a beer ... in a tree."

Reactions: RetFF
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.