Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t believe any are available specific for this model?Anybody know if the front seats were used in previous models?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I want to know too. Will be using it for jet skis which means the seats will be getting wet. This is one reason against getting a Limited.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've always been afraid of buying seat covers as most cars now have airbags in the seats and most covers, cover that area which can be dangerous.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have a set of Mini Cooper towel material seat covers similar to these that worked great for those hot days and damp shorts drives.

Seat Armour Seat Cover Checkered Union Jack Seat Towel

They are basically like a cotton beach towel with a slit for the headrest bars. They do move around if you twist on the seat, but are really great for seat protection and easy to throw in the wash anytime. No problem driving without a shirt in shorts either, because no skin touches the vinyl or leather.

Just thought I'd throw these out there. They aren't for everyone, but I like them when I need them. I keep them in my storage area in the car so they are handy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a set of Mini Cooper towel material seat covers similar to these that worked great for those hot days and damp shorts drives.

Seat Armour Seat Cover Checkered Union Jack Seat Towel
View attachment 2348
They are basically like a cotton beach towel with a slit for the headrest bars. They do move around if you twist on the seat, but are really great for seat protection and easy to throw in the wash anytime. No problem driving without a shirt in shorts either, because no skin touches the vinyl or leather.

Just thought I'd throw these out there. They aren't for everyone, but I like them when I need them. I keep them in my storage area in the car so they are handy.
Good idea. Can use when making garden to compost dump runs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts