Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (Limited in the US)
772 Posts
Yep, analogue gauges, that's definitely Canada's base trim Preferred. The digital dash comes in at the Trend here, still with the 18s. Trend also gets non-ventilated leather seats. Trend was what I was originally going for, but wife said get the ventilated seats ... who am I to argue with that?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great video...but I am confused. All the road test videos I have seen show digital gauges with no hood over them. How do you get the analogue gauges? (Which I much prefer.)
Hopefully that's not Canada only vehicles...

·
Registered
668 Posts
Great video...but I am confused. All the road test videos I have seen show digital gauges with no hood over them. How do you get the analogue gauges? (Which I much prefer.)
Hopefully that's not Canada only vehicles...
Fan of the analog gauges and knobbed center console myself. The American SE and SEL non-activity package models have both. The activity package gives you a flat screen gauge cluster, but retains the knobs on the non-turbo models. Making the about $8,000-$10,000 jump to the Turbo/DCT and they all have the flat screen gauge cluster and the center console changes to touch and rollers for the SEL Premium. Only the Limited gets the 10.25" flat screen center console. At least that is my understanding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts