Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never thought as a 55 year old I’d be excited for a newer vehicle again, but I’m as giddy as a school kid getting his first bicycle….lol
Had a lot of older cars and was always excited about it, motorcycles, again always excited. Bought a 2011 mustang and was slightly excited when it arrived. But this thing, oh yeah!!!! I always wanted a Ranchero or El Camino and could never find one reasonable priced. Looks like the wait is finally over after 35 years.
I know, before anyone pops my balloon that it’s not a El Camino! I say to you, “dream your dream and I’ll dream mine” tongue 👅 out…

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Black Hawk County, IA (I noticed Grundy county on your plates). I also have a sage gray SC - SEL w/activity package. I picked up mine in late March from C&S and really like it. See you along highway 20 or other places throughout the Cedar Valley. Enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Greetings from Black Hawk County, IA (I noticed Grundy county on your plates). I also have a sage gray SC - SEL w/activity package. I picked up mine in late March from C&S and really like it. See you along highway 20 or other places throughout the Cedar Valley. Enjoy!
You should come up to the “Digg Inn” in Reinbeck and listen to some awesome jams, 33 records, jukebox, etc and have some beer, whiskey or wine. Ben and Holly (owners) are really good people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts