Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She arrived at 10:26am and is 4164 pounds, 195.7 inches. It was a long labor and delivery, but mom and daughter are doing fine. Meet Libby Blue CaTruck!

Mine was only the third sold at Spradley Hyundai in Pueblo CO. No markup and really great trade in value for my 2018 Pathfinder Platinum 4WD, which was bittersweet as it was my late husband's car. Great car just too big and heavy for me.

Drove her home 102 miles and got 29.4 mpg and no issues during trip. Still getting to know her but I am loving everything so far!
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
11 Posts
She arrived at 10:26am and is 4164 pounds, 195.7 inches. It was a long labor and delivery, but mom and daughter are doing fine. Meet Libby Blue CaTruck!

Mine was only the third sold at Spradley Hyundai in Pueblo CO. No markup and really great trade in value for my 2018 Pathfinder Platinum 4WD, which was bittersweet as it was my late husband's car. Great car just too big and heavy for me.

Drove her home 102 miles and got 29.4 mpg and no issues during trip. Still getting to know her but I am loving everything so far! View attachment 3349
I picked up my Blue Stone SEL Premium from Spradley in Pueblo on August 26th. Same deal, great experience, very happy, I live in Canon City. Congrats.

·
Registered
84 Posts

Drove her home 102 miles and got 29.4 mpg and no issues during trip. Still getting to know her but I am loving everything so far! View attachment 3349
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts

Fantastic!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts