Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Agreed. Any Canadian friends here near the eastern coast have a dealership we might call to see if they would sell me a set?
Try contacting one of the dealers and see if they can ship to US or try Genuine Hyundai Parts | Hyundai Parts Pro they’re based just north of Toronto. Don’t see Santa Cruz listed on their site, but they ship to US - give them a call…
Im not able to get a bed liner and a bed extender here from the dealer…Both are on routes from US as I speak.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Try contacting one of the dealers and see if they can ship to US or try Genuine Hyundai Parts | Hyundai Parts Pro they’re based just north of Toronto. Don’t see Santa Cruz listed on their site, but they ship to US - give them a call…
Im not able to get a bed liner and a bed extender here from the dealer…Both are on routes from US as I speak.
Thanks. Gonna try

·
Registered
Santa Fe
87 Posts
$199 Canadian from the dealer.
Weathertech would have been $160+shipping
Smartliner have to get from states here - shipping plus duty and US conversation- not worth it.
View attachment 4554
I'm go in next week to make sure they have my additions - including the same mats ready for when mine comes in, I'll be buggered if I wait this long for the SC to be told oh the accessories are on back order.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts