Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New here and I was lusting for a Maverick until I stumbled on the SC. Saw the same GGV review others have mentioned. I have one coming soon (blue) and got it without having to pay a surcharge. Now my biggest challenge is what to name her/him smile - haven't been this excited about a car since I bought a 1975 AMC Pacer (new)!

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts

I had no idea what the name was going to be until I was signing up for Bluelink in the finance office, she asked for a nickname right about the time someone in the showroom commented it looked a bit like Yoda ... and it became Grogu. I can't unsee a little baby Yoda face every time I look at that pointy-eared front end now. LOL

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
75 Posts
Welcome to the room. There are some very smart and funny people here. "Vanna" my SC is still wanting one of those Modshack stripes. Wasn't one of the doors on the Pacer longer than the other?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Welcome! AMC Pacer :ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the room. There are some very smart and funny people here. "Vanna" my SC is still wanting one of those Modshack stripes. Wasn't one of the doors on the Pacer longer than the other?
Yup - the passenger door so backseat folks could get in and out easier. My backseat folks back then were nimble & flexible kids so they likely could have crawled in through the SC Ltd rear window ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts