Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

SoCal Santa Cruz Limited Mojave Sand

8K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  JimmyK 
#1 ·
Lucked out when someone cancelled their Limited. Coming from a Jeep, but this is a spiritual successor to my old Baja. If you see me on the 405 wave hello!

See less See more
#18 ·
I called my dealer yesterday after seeing the notice again that Mojave Sand was being discontinued. They asked where I heard that and I explained on the SC forum. They hadn’t had any information from Hyundai about the color and told me they would get back to me with any changes.
I received a phone call from my dealer this morning and they asked me if had a second choice for the Limited I ordered three weeks ago. They then explained that Mojave Sand, my first choice was discontinued. Even though they ordered it three weeks ago they cannot get one. Odd since it was supposedly ordered previously, but I’m still excited that I will get a Santa Cruz Limited, even though it won’t be in my first choice color. I have my fingers crossed on a delivery date because they said it’s possible with the color change to get the vehicle sooner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.