Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I no matter how far out I park some turd with either farmers truck or 1969 Cadillac parks next to me in a compact parking spot... :mad:
That does suck. People are so inconsiderate. They swing their doors open without even looking. Especially kids, then if you’re in your car they say “sorry” and continue on. Well they will be sorry as even a dent the size of a dime can be very expensive to repair. I always park well away from anyone even if I have to walk a little ways.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Frankly, I'm waiting to find my first damage to my new SC. When we got our new Tucson back in 2007, within the first month, some kid at my wife's school keyed the passenger side and we hit a suicidal deer that ran in front of us.
In the first week after buying our 2017 Tucson, another teacher hit it in the teachers parking lot trying to avoid another teachers car. She did the right thing and left a note and paid for repairs.
There must be some property of new cars to attract damage ASAP after buying one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Frankly, I'm waiting to find my first damage to my new SC. When we got our new Tucson back in 2007, within the first month, some kid at my wife's school keyed the passenger side and we hit a suicidal deer that ran in front of us.
In the first week after buying our 2017 Tucson, another teacher hit it in the teachers parking lot trying to avoid another teachers car. She did the right thing and left a note and paid for repairs.
There must be some property of new cars to attract damage ASAP after buying one.
That's why I let any new car I buy get dirty fast, for some reason it seems to help.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts