So I've had my SE since September now:
- I'm at almost 7500 miles, I can't get the local Hyundai dealer (bought it from a further away one) to service it, they've cancelled with excuses like, we don't have the filter, and then they didn't have the oil. Has anyone oil changed their own, is there anything odd to watch for, like a crush washer on the plug or somesuch? Or is it just a straight drop the oil, change the filter, refill with 0W20? It's not worth driving to the other dealer for me.
- I finally used the little hold straps on the tailgate and moved them to the 'lumber carrying' position, one of the little finger clips snapped off right away, it's not like my thumb is Arnold Schwarznegger or anything.
- Does anyone know where the tie-down / tow points are? Usually there's either a place to screw into the front / rear bumper or it's under the vehicle, can't see it on the vehicle or in the manual.
- Still waiting for a bed-cover to become available, are there any third-party tonneaus that fit?
- The stereo is definitely piss-poor, and upgrading looks to be a hassle, unless I can add a bluetooth sub maybe?