Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kendall Hyundai wants a $7K dealer markup on a black on black limited they've had in stock for at least a week now. Salesman told me the owner isn't willing to budge, they've turned down offers at MSRP and just over, but if I put a deposit and wait they can order one and sell at MSRP. Heading to Homestead and Doral later this week see what they are doing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Kendall Hyundai wants a $7K dealer markup on a black on black limited they've had in stock for at least a week now. Salesman told me the owner isn't willing to budge, they've turned down offers at MSRP and just over, but if I put a deposit and wait they can order one and sell at MSRP. Heading to Homestead and Doral later this week see what they are doing.
There's supposed to be a dealership that posted on here previously that says they sell at MSRP in Orlando if you want to check back thru some history.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Check out Rick Case Hyundai in Plantation.

Reactions: JMII

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Being in South FL I'll keep an eye on this thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I contacted EVERY Dealership in Fl.. ALL of them are charging a " Market Adjustment Fee " of at least 5K.. Bought mine in RI for sticker...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Kendall is where I was born. Lived 23 of my 49 years there. Residing in Tn. now, I miss the beaches like crazy. Not that anyone asked though, carry on. 😂

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kendall is where I was born. Lived 23 of my 49 years there. Residing in Tn. now, I miss the beaches like crazy. Not that anyone asked though, carry on. 😂
I picked up my white Limited about 5 days ago. Bought it at Holler Hyundai (salesman Quan Loc) and highly recommend them. Paid over MSRP about 1k which I felt was reasonable in a tight market. I have to say I was very impressed with Holler as it was no haggle, no surprise pricing and a very positive experience. A friend of mine recommended them (who was very pleased with his recent Palisade purchase from Holler), after I had a VERY negative experience with a south Orlando dealership.

Holler did me extremely well. Just got it tinted today which is outstanding for FL and it looks fantastic with white. I must say that my expectations so far on the car are exceeded.

I also went the route of the concierge which seemed to accomplish nothing but false hope. Still waiting to get my deposit back on that. Holler wanted a 500.00 deposit with the understanding that it would be months to get the car, but due to some miracle I got it early. Very happy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I paid MSRP at Braman Hyundai in Miami plus $800 and they delivered to me in Tampa and brought my trade back, all on an enclosed truck.
They are asking for above MSRP now.. would not give me a number over the phone but said MSRP is not realistic right now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Potamkin Hyundai in Miami and Hyundai Homestead are also asking over MSRP, declined to quote price over the phone.

·
Registered
White Limited AWD
29 Posts
They are asking for above MSRP now.. would not give me a number over the phone but said MSRP is not realistic right now.
Oh wow, I wonder what their pricing looks like now. I got mine about a week after anyone else got theirs in America, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't realize at the time they could sell it for more than MSRP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts