Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing a little research of availability in SoCal. It appears many Stealerships in SoCal have three or more SC's in stock, with 5 at a couple. Its does appear the Stealerships with inventory are charging a "market adjustment" from $2000 to $6000. Many also have included "add-ons" to increase profits. Interesting to note, the SoCal Stealerships that are selling at MSRP without add-ons don't have any or maybe one in inventory...Stay tuned...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
My local dealers here in S FL have removed the SC from the drop down on their websites, you can't even search for inventory because there is none to be had :(

Using Hyundai's site I see 49 within 250 miles of me, 26 of which are Limited and just 3 in a color I would accept (Sage or Blue). I haven't even bothered to see what insane markups they have. With only 3 to pick from I've got zero bargaining power so am just waiting it out.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
Using Hyundai's site I see 49 within 250 miles of me, 26 of which are Limited and just 3 in a color I would accept (Sage or Blue). I haven't even bothered to see what insane markups they have. With only 3 to pick from I've got zero bargaining power so am just waiting it out.
This is exactly what I ran into when trying to find the model, trim and color I wanted; 3 in the whole USA is all I could locate, thus my fly and drive purchase. Now I'm helping my brother find his and have the exact same problem, only 3 can be located in the entire USA. One is close enough to drive to quickly, but it's at a huge markup dealer. The other two are both over 2,500 miles away. Luckily for my brother, he is in no hurry and hasn't sold his current daily driver like I did when my reserved car was coming in. Back to the waiting game but without the stress level I was under having sold my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts