Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about the display. I have set to smart mode and I would like the digital speed to show in the center. Is that possible and if so, how do I do it? I don't care for the cube mode.

Also, is there a way to get the gas gauge to show a bar or something to indicate 1/2 full, 1/4 full, etc., in addition to the miles to empty numerical indicator?

·
Registered
2022 SEL-Premuim 2.5Turbo AWD
181 Posts
On our SEL Prem the fuel gauge is under the left side dial (speedo I think). Took me a minute to find it. There is a way to change from cube to round in settings. Sorry, I can’t recall where (only had the truck 2 days) and my wife is putting miles on it as we type. I’ll look later if you’d get better help…

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On our SEL Prem the fuel gauge is under the left side dial (speedo I think). Took me a minute to find it. There is a way to change from cube to round in settings. Sorry, I can’t recall where (only had the truck 2 days) and my wife is putting miles on it as we type. I’ll look later if you’d get better help…
Ok, I see the gas gauge now. I do have it set to round, I just missed that. Thanks. Now I just need to know how to get the numerical speed display in the center. I believe it can be done, I just haven't figured it out yet.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
349 Posts
I just have the SEL AWD so don't know anything about the cubes. However, the digital middle readout on mine is handled on the right side of the steering wheel. On the left side of the spoke, is the up arrow/OK/down arrow below the pages button. I can toggle with that between the digital speed and mileage for current, since last fill, and total. Not sure if it's the same for yours.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just adding to the conversation, I'll try to explain...

Press the button on the right side of the steering wheel that looks like "pages." That will scroll the selections "left and right" in your center display. Press that until the second "page" is chosen (looks like a car).

Then, use the up and down buttons on the right of the steering wheel to scroll until you get to the digital speedometer.

Sorry for the low quality photos, but hope these help!

Vehicle Car Automotive design Steering part Personal luxury car

Light Font Gadget Technology Display device

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just adding to the conversation, I'll try to explain...

Press the button on the right side of the steering wheel that looks like "pages." That will scroll the selections "left and right" in your center display. Press that until the second "page" is chosen (looks like a car).

Then, use the up and down buttons on the right of the steering wheel to scroll until you get to the digital speedometer.

Sorry for the low quality photos, but hope these help!

View attachment 3587

View attachment 3588
Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. I am all set now. 😁

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.