Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a sub woofer box that fits under the back seats? I have the 22 SC Limited. I’ve been looking, but haven’t had any luck.

Thanks…

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are several posts out there with powered subs and even a custom made box that goes under the storage area. I have 2 powered 10" subs under the driver and passenger seats along with all 4 doors speakers changed out. I asked a shop if they could custom build a box for the storage area and they said i'd be wasting money due to the limited space. My underseat subs hit pretty decent. I mean it's not gonna rattle the car next to you but it sounds pretty **** good for such a compact box.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
113 Posts
Yep check the search box or actually, just look beneath this thread now at related posts. Not under, but behind, in the factory sub location. I bought the Kicker powered 10" based on the recommendation here and it's a great upgrade to the anemic bose sub that came with the limited. Fits well and not a hard install behind the back seat. There are detailed pics of the whole process here on the forum.

I was swayed to the 10" over the 8" by some jeep forum posts that said the 10" was a huge improvement over the 8". Check eBay, I found an authorized dealer that took best offers that made me a good deal.

Edit: Down in the related posts there is one that says "want more bass than the kicker" that has a box designed for Chevy trucks that fits under the seat if you want to go that route too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts