Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night just before dark I was looking at my Sage Grey and swear I saw no color in it, just grey. So I snapped a pic. Sure looks plain ol' grey to me! What do you think?

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Tire

I love the way Sage shifts colors based on the light. It really varies a lot. Stone Blue owners - does yours do the same?

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The green definitely looks too light to be Hampton in dim light ... but it certainly stops looking Yoda green! If I didn't know it was my truck, I'd have sworn it wasn't green last night. I haven't seen very many paints in my life that morph like these new Hyundai ones!

·
Registered
603 Posts
I could easily be convinced that it is Blue Stone in that light.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree the sage grey shifts colors. Walking out of the grocery store the other night my wife commented on how there was “another” Santa Cruz in the parking lot.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Last night just before dark I was looking at my Sage Grey and swear I saw no color in it, just grey. So I snapped a pic. Sure looks plain ol' grey to me! What do you think?

View attachment 2991

I love the way Sage shifts colors based on the light. It really varies a lot. Stone Blue owners - does yours do the same?
As soon as they offer a Black grille I'm switching out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts