Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought a holder to clip on the visor that you'd recommend or not recommend? I wear glasses and have prescription sunglasses also. I would prefer to have them overhead than in the console. I'm planning on buying one on Amazon but figured I'd check for suggestions here first.

Registered
Has anyone bought a holder to clip on the visor that you'd recommend or not recommend? I wear glasses and have prescription sunglasses also. I would prefer to have them overhead than in the console. I'm planning on buying one on Amazon but figured I'd check for suggestions here first.
I don't have one yet and I surely miss having the convenience of the overhead eyeglass holder that I've had on other cars and trucks.

In the past, I had a holder that clipped to the visor... and my stuff went flying out the window when I moved it over to the side. 馃ぃ

Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
Just purchased this. Needed something to put my sunglasses in to place on the pull handle instead of the visor. Having it on the visor wouldn't be acceptable when holding up the sunscreen.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just purchased this. Needed something to put my sunglasses in to place on the pull handle instead of the visor. Having it on the visor wouldn't be acceptable when holding up the sunscreen.
That's actually one I was considering. If it were too intrusive I would just put it on the passenger visor.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's actually one I was considering. If it were too intrusive I would just put it on the passenger visor.
Oh, and how do you like it?

Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
This the one I got. does a pretty good job.
I bought a similar one:

Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Magnetic. Holds glasses firmly, and it took no time to get used to it after decades of having built-in sunglass holders.

$12.98 on Amazon Magnetic sunglass holder .

Registered

Registered
I'm thinking of this one. It would bring USB ports closer to the rear seat. Plus with the retractable charging cord, a phone could be directly plugged in as well.

Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
How do you like it? Could you post a pic?
Didn't work out. I clipped it on the grab handle and it came down too low. Was hitting it on the way in and it was rubbing against my hair while driving.
Had to return it.
In search for another one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Didn't work out. I clipped it on the grab handle and it came down too low. Was hitting it on the way in and it was rubbing against my hair while driving.
Had to return it.
In search for another one.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm not opposed to putting it on the passenger visor. Did the clips hold tight?

Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Sel AWD
I got these from Amazon. They are well built and work great.
liangren 2 Pack Sunglass Holder for Car, Visor Sunglasses Clip with Ticket Card Clip, Leather Metal Car Visor Eyeglass Clip Wear-Resistant Durable Sturdy (Black)

Hood Bicycle part Bag Automotive exterior Font

Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium AWD 2.5T Blue Stone
I bought a similar one:

View attachment 2988

Magnetic. Holds glasses firmly, and it took no time to get used to it after decades of having built-in sunglass holders.

$12.98 on Amazon Magnetic sunglass holder .
I ordered this one for my clip-on sunglasses.

It doesn't work with them, as there isn't a good spot on them to go in the magnetic clip section to hold them.

I'll order the center console organizer instead.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I ordered this as I liked the one touch aspect. Seemed slim and just happened to have the Hyundai name on it. Anyone considering this, I'd highly recommend you PASS. It was hot garbage. Hinges don't hold. Press to open it and it just falls apart. Immediately returned.

Jobssport Compitable with Hyundai Car Sun Visor Glasses Case Sunglass Holder Eyeglasses Organizer Protective Box Eyeglasses Clip Organizer Car Accessories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09FPY46W...abc_M9Z38YWESGGX9SFV1BJT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Registered
Anybody found something that can go on the roof, where the sunroof opening is, at the front where the shade meets the frame?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts