Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
There were a couple folks who gave it lower marks for comfort, but didn't give any indication of why they were doing so! Yet they still managed to blather on about it with generalized praise.

Reactions: FFEMT6

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
417 Posts
I definitely would not give the SC a value score of 10. It is expensive for a small truck in the top two trims. A couple of people were honest and rated the SC a 7 in value. 5 of those reviews were from salesmen. Just kidding of course.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Honeymoon reviews. Nobody who just purchased one is going to complain. Long term reviews and comparison reviews like those done by YTers that drive multiple vehicles are more honest.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited, Sage Gray
36 Posts
Honeymoon reviews. Nobody who just purchased one is going to complain.
Give me another 2-3000 miles. I’ll have a laundry list to add to the stuff I already dislike about the Santa Cruz.
That being said it’s fairly good so far but man I could shoot a 20 minute video already with the quirks I dislike about this thing so far.
I have quite a lot to say about every vehicle I’ve owned that was universally loved by reviewers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So far, except for the value I don't have a laundry list of things I dislike about the Cruze, never mind filling a 20 minute video :D. I'm coming from driving full size trucks for the last 30 years. So far so good... We'll see how it goes in the coming months.

·
Registered
793 Posts
That being said it’s fairly good so far but man I could shoot a 20 minute video already with the quirks I dislike about this thing so far.
Love to hear that feedback. No vehicle is perfect and sometimes a minor thing becomes super annoying after thousands of miles. You learn to live with the small stuff but its always good to know what to look out for.

I have yet to own a flawless vehicle and find it hard to believe there is such a thing. As long as the positives outweigh the negatives then the overall experience is good. For example I hate the seats in my current Dakota, yet here I am 20 years later still driving it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Give me another 2-3000 miles. I’ll have a laundry list to add to the stuff I already dislike about the Santa Cruz.
I have quite a lot to say about every vehicle I’ve owned that was universally loved by reviewers.
Yeah, I'd like to hear about the issues as well. Those of us currently in the decision making process could use such info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts