Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was getting my oil changed in my wifes Venue when I saw this Beauty... I'm looking into the details of who did the lift and how much and will update you with the info as soon as I get it. They had an addendum sticker on the windshield with a price of $4995 for the upgrades including the fender flares, wheels, and tires.
I would have gotten pictures from the other side but they were doing some landscaping work.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Sky Car

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was getting my oil changed in my wifes Venue when I saw this Beauty... I'm looking into the details of who did the lift and how much and will update you with the info as soon as I get it. They had an addendum sticker on the windshield with a price of $4995 for the upgrades including the fender flares, wheels, and tires. View attachment 13570 View attachment 13570 View attachment 13571
When I took mine to get it aligned after the lift and tires, I ran into the salesman I bought it from. His wife got one after I bought mine, so he came out and got pictures so he could show her. One of the service guys got pictures as well, so he could show another of the service guys that has one. They do look sweet lifted with more aggressive tires.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Judging by the clearance I'm guessing it's the 2" readylift. I have it on mine and loving it so far. I did have the truxxx lift and had problems with it
I thought those were just spacer lifts. I've got the number of the place that did the modifications, I'm going to give them a call here in a little bit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What kind of problems did you have with your Truxx lift? I bought the 1.5 inch front lift from them and I’m just curious what to look out for.
I had a problem with one of the rear spacers being out of spec and popped out while driving almost causing a catastrophic failure. Also just couldn't get the alignment right after 4 attempts. I feel the ready lift looks better and feels better. Also the truxxx guy said he would contact me when he had a fix for the rear, that was 6 months ago and hasn't responded to my request I made about a month ago on an update

·
Registered
57 Posts
Judging by the clearance I'm guessing it's the 2" readylift. I have it on mine and loving it so far. I did have the truxxx lift and had problems with it
My only issue thus far with the Ready Lift is that I've got VERY minor vibration. It's not enough to be concerned about, and could even be just the tires. The problem with stiffer tires, you definitely feel a lot more.

·
Registered
61 Posts
My only issue thus far with the Ready Lift is that I've got VERY minor vibration. It's not enough to be concerned about, and could even be just the tires. The problem with stiffer tires, you definitely feel a lot more.
Did you change the sway bar endings? I bought and had installed ones someone recommended on here. So far no vibrations in 3 months and over 3k miles.
I did have very aggressive tires that were 44lbs and tad too aggressive which caused heavier braking, I swapped out to michelin defender ltx and it's like floating.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Did you change the sway bar endings? I bought and had installed ones someone recommended on here. So far no vibrations in 3 months and over 3k miles.
I did have very aggressive tires that were 44lbs and tad too aggressive which caused heavier braking, I swapped out to michelin defender ltx and it's like floating.
I haven't. It's something I've been thinking about, but right now the money isn't there, so I just live with it. What did you switch to for end links? I swear, constantly researching car parts is turning my brain to pudding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts