Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what brand ppl recommend, looking to haul my endurance road bike in my SEL premium.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
46 Posts
Greetings Chef. One of the contributors here had a very interesting tailgate pad. (I'm sorry but who it was escapes me) They even embossed "Santa Cruz" on it. It looked like it was factory made. I have been looking back to see who it was and cannot remember maybe they will see this and show you. They did list it was from amazon I think.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Heres the existing discussion on tailgate pads Different tailgate pads

Any of the ones for the mid-size trucks seem to fit well. I personally had the Raceface T2 but switched to the Evoc Duo. The duo is only a 2 bike tailgate pad but given I have the integrated tonneau cover that is all I really can fit in the bed anyways. I also like that the Evoc can fit in the bed trunk when not in use. The Raceface T2 did fit well and looks alot better though IMO.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD
26 Posts
Greetings Chef. One of the contributors here had a very interesting tailgate pad. (I'm sorry but who it was escapes me) They even embossed "Santa Cruz" on it. It looked like it was factory made. I have been looking back to see who it was and cannot remember maybe they will see this and show you. They did list it was from amazon I think.
Boilerman: Here is the listing on Amazon. I chose it because it did not come with a LOGO so I was able to cut it out on a Cricut machine and ironed it on.

Amazon: Q QUNSUNUS 52 Inch Pickup Truck Tailgate Pad with 6 Secure Mountain Bikes Frame Straps & 3 Mechanic Tools Storage Pockets Tailgate Cover, with Handle Access Flap (Middle & Large Pickup Truck)

Property Textile Interior design Architecture Font
[/QUOTE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts