Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium AWD 2.5T Blue Stone
185 Posts
I checked on WhatThe Font! and couldn't find the exact font. There are a few that are close, but not quite exact. The main differences I found are with the T and the C.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
It's likely a custom font designed specifically for the vehicle. Due to licensing issues they wouldn't want to use an "off the shelf" font.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium AWD 2.5T Blue Stone
185 Posts
The S has a serif in that font, the font on the tailgate doesn't.
The top & bottom junctures in the N are pointed in the font.
The angles on the top of the T are incorrect in the font (at top of the bar instead of underneath.
The tail of the R in the font is angled, not straight like the truck's.

So yeah, it's similar, but in my opinion, not close enough. I agree with @JMII that it's most likely a custom designed font.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
You could always take high res photos, then trace the letters in Illustrator (or other vector-based program) and use those along with precise measurements to have something custom cut? There are ways ... they may just be very time and labor-intensive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I have also been looking into this and I am awaiting a company called TVD to advise they have finished these letters as they do others and have said they are working on them.
There is also another company I am working with to see what is available but awaiting word back from them . Will advise with an update once I hear back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts