Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these in the Facebook SC users group. For the price I'm taking a shot in them

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yay!! Now that something inexpensive like this is available, I'm at a loss as to what color to consider for my black SC.

Red?

Or maybe a Gray or Silver color?

Argghh..... too many choices!!

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Nice!! Great options for those with black/white/grey vehicles to add a pop of color. Those of us with blue/green/sand have to think about it a bit more. Black is safe, but I'm thinking the charcoal metallic might look a little more subtle. Maybe just the flat grey ... hmmmm. I see myself buying these....resisting the urge.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!! Great options for those with black/white/grey vehicles to add a pop of color. Those of us with blue/green/sand have to think about it a bit more. Black is safe, but I'm thinking the charcoal metallic might look a little more subtle. Maybe just the flat grey ... hmmmm. I see myself buying these....resisting the urge.
Go ahead, they're $20!🤣

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the Blue Stone and I ordered the Metalic Black.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD
917 Posts
Yay!! Now that something inexpensive like this is available, I'm at a loss as to what color to consider for my black SC.

Red?

Or maybe a Gray or Silver color?

Argghh..... too many choices!!
I'm looking at Dark Metalic Red for my Black SE, I don't want it to stand out...more subtle

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD
917 Posts
Just ordered the Dark Metallic Red... Hopefully the metallic is Gold like in my Black SE ....

1 - 20 of 136 Posts