Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the timeframe is for delivery once a vehicle has been "tendered"? Mine will ship from the factory in Montgomery, AL to Olive Branch MS (just south of Memphis, TN). Its status was changed to "tendered" today.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm not the expert with insider knowledge, but just from observation, it seems that "tendered" is the last step in the build/inspect process. It means that everything is completed, signed off, and ready to go, but not actually picked up and in the hands of the shipper yet. From what I have seen, that can take anywhere from a day up to a week. Once it's actually picked up and in the hands of the shipper, the ETAs have been projected to be about 9 days out, but usually actually arrive at the lots in about 2 days, especially if it's that close. (mine was 2 days to Central NC)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not the expert with insider knowledge, but just from observation, it seems that "tendered" is the last step in the build/inspect process. It means that everything is completed, signed off, and ready to go, but not actually picked up and in the hands of the shipper yet. From what I have seen, that can take anywhere from a day up to a week. Once it's actually picked up and in the hands of the shipper, the ETAs have been projected to be about 9 days out, but usually actually arrive at the lots in about 2 days, especially if it's that close. (mine was 2 days to Central NC)
Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
How do you even get status of a vehicle? Did you talk to your dealer and they let you know that a vehicle was allocated to their dealership and then you put some money down to reserve it?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you even get status of a vehicle? Did you talk to your dealer and they let you know that a vehicle was allocated to their dealership and then you put some money down to reserve it?
Back in June I started calling some dealers to see if they had SCs coming in and if they were selling at or above MSRP. I located one in Olive Branch MS (12 miles south of Memphis) and they allowed me to put a deposit ($1000 non-refundable (unless car is defective)). SC Limited were few and far between at that point as well as dealers stating they would sell at MSRP. Anyway I liked the dealer (4.8 out of 5 star rating) and they also have a lifetime powertrain warranty included. The sales manager sent me the vehicle sticker as soon as it went into production. The salesman and sales manager have been extremely helpful and keep in informed of the vehicle's status. It has been released to the shipper so I should take possession next week. I highly recommend this dealership (Homer Skelton Hyundai). Does this answer your question.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Here ya go!
This list is maintained by @CaseyH. See his threads about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Back in June I started calling some dealers to see if they had SCs coming in and if they were selling at or above MSRP. I located one in Olive Branch MS (12 miles south of Memphis) and they allowed me to put a deposit ($1000 non-refundable (unless car is defective)). SC Limited were few and far between at that point as well as dealers stating they would sell at MSRP. Anyway I liked the dealer (4.8 out of 5 star rating) and they also have a lifetime powertrain warranty included. The sales manager sent me the vehicle sticker as soon as it went into production. The salesman and sales manager have been extremely helpful and keep in informed of the vehicle's status. It has been released to the shipper so I should take possession next week. I highly recommend this dealership (Homer Skelton Hyundai). Does this answer your question.
How long after the "tendered" status did the car get to your dealership? I just received an update from the dealership that my status is "Tendered".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.