Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wonder how much of difference 18 inch wheels and A/T tires would make? Also being in Canada wonder how much of a difference the different terrain modes would make?

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limitied (black/black)
64 Posts
Yeah...I watched this. I started out psyched to see some real world testing, but ended up not too impressed after reading the comments where a lack of diligence and detail was called out about if he tried various modes. It is what it is. If you want to do the rough stuff buy a Taco but he daily ride quality is lousy in my opinion. I am only putting my 2006 Tundra Limited out to pasture because my 85 yo Mom and my Wife are struggling getting it and out of it and I am tired of repair bills.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD No Activity Package
941 Posts
I am only putting my 2006 Tundra Limited out to pasture because my 85 yo Mom and my Wife are struggling getting it and out of it...
This was a big factor for my brother and I. My old Mini Cooper was too low and my brothers Ford F250 4X4 too high for our elderly mother to enter and exit. We are getting a pair of Santa Cruz's. I've got mine, but my brother is still looking...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was a big factor for my brother and I. My old Mini Cooper was too low and my brothers Ford F250 4X4 too high for our elderly mother to enter and exit. We are getting a pair of Santa Cruz's. I've got mine, but my brother is still looking...
I drive a VW CC right now and my elderly parents have trouble getting in sometimes. Figure SC is perfect, should be easier for them and a little more utility for my outdoor activities.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limitied (black/black)
64 Posts
I drive a VW CC right now and my elderly parents have trouble getting in sometimes. Figure SC is perfect, should be easier for them and a little more utility for my outdoor activities.
Look at one. The rear door has a kind of cut corner and it's a little bit harder to get out of then you would hope. My Mom (85) has to sit in front (car sick) but my Wife approved the purchase. She will have to get in and out of the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts