Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited, Sage Gray
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any other threads dedicated to SC owners towing things yet so I'll start it off.

Finally got a chance to tow with my SC Limited this past weekend to take my CBR to the track.

Combined trailer weight around 1000lbs, barely noticed it behind me the whole way. Managed 22.7 MPG as well while averaging 70MPH on the highway.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
There is the official Santa Cruz towing thread ... but cool rig!! Which got more looks, the bike, the pup, or the Santa Cruz?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Love getting MPG reports from people towing since that is one of main reasons I’m getting one.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited, Sage Gray
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is the official Santa Cruz towing thread
That seemed to be more about the towing equipment itself from what I could see

Which got more looks, the bike, the pup, or the Santa Cruz?
Considering it was a track day no one cared about the bike but I had dozens stop to see the Santa Cruz and about the same amount came by to see my pup

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
128 Posts
I haven't seen any other threads dedicated to SC owners towing things yet so I'll start it off.

Finally got a chance to tow with my SC Limited this past weekend to take my CBR to the track.

Combined trailer weight around 1000lbs, barely noticed it behind me the whole way. Managed 22.7 MPG as well while averaging 70MPH on the highway.
View attachment 2901
Which bike trailer is that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts